Friday, February 06, 2009

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY Building LVB Trackers

I haven't posted for a few days. Wednesday I go to school taking a class on PhotoShop. It's been real cold lately so all I wanna do when I get home is get warm. I fixed the heat and massage in my recliner so Mork and I like to veg in the chair. Don't really need the heat with Mork in the chair I think he's thermonuclear or something. He's a dachshund and definitely a hot dog.

Below is Mork on top of the blanket with Mindy underneath in one of their QUIETER moments (thank goodness).





Got a call from Bernie my airplane mechanic. He wants to do the annual next week during the heat wave. Sounds great so I ordered some oil and filter Thursday night from Sky Geeks.


Also got an email from Matrix Orbital, where we get lcd displays for the LVBTracker. It was anautomated email sent because Clare Wagner, the sales rep who helped me so much, is no longer there. It would have been nice if a real sales person would have responded... now I hafta re-establish a contact with them and hopefuffy get what we (AMSAT) needs for the LVBTracker.





IT's FRIDAY FRIDAY-FRIDAY-FRIDAY-FRIDAY-FRIDAY


Oh yes... Friday night I goofed off and spent my entire evening upstairs with Sue and the dogs and kitties catching up on all the stuff recorded on the DVR. Sue really puts up with my hobbies and supports me 100%... She is the best!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home