Wednesday, March 23, 2011

LVB Trackers - I have failed

Tuesday, second day back to work. Easy day at work for the most part. No nurses or PT folks scheduled to visit Sue at home. Sue did have a doctors appointment with her PCP at 5:15 in the afternoon. I did leave work early to get her ready. After we got home and finished dinner, walking Rufus and feeding the cats I was just EXHAUSTED! Sat in my chair around 9PM and CRASHED! Got up around 1AM to do Sues blood and meds, we both CRASHED, and feel pretty good.

Unfortunately I failed to get the last 3 trackers, which all have display issues, tested. Will not ship out to AMSAT until Thursday if I don't crash tomorrow evening. Sorry but lately with everything going on with Sue and work I'm just EXHAUSTED in the evenings. Monday I dragged myself down to the basement and got a second wind (after napping down there). And got all but 3 trackers tested.

Nuff said. Back to sleep! Sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home