Saturday, March 19, 2011

LVB Tracker - build update

Started to assemble yesterday afternoon. First step is sticking on the feet and inserting the din cable grommet. One of the case bottoms was missing a pem fastener discovered after placing 3 of the 4 feet. What to do? Can't use this chassis so maybe it will become a demo unit or something. But, I had just enough feet for 10 chassis. Humm. I've been using the leftover hardware from the last shipment of boxes... This build puts us 20 into the latest (Dec 2010)shipment from TenTec. Time to dig out the box of hardware that ships in one of two big boxes the cases come in. Back out to the garage digging thru both boxes finding no hardware box. GRRR. Now, did I dig out the hardware last December and put it somewhere? Did they not ship it? No matter what I have a problem. GRRR. Not a great day for things going exactly my way.

I did find some feet but will have to tap out the ten I'm building now and look more for the hardware or get more shipped.

God give me strength!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home