Friday, March 18, 2011

LVB Trackers - LCD displays

The LCD prep is a process that just pisses me off! It you have read all my blogs you know why. If not gonna drag ya thru it again. The company that fabricates the boxes we build the tracker refused to use metric PEM fasteners. The display mounting holes are 2.5mm I beleive. So I hafta drill out and clean the holes then solder on a connector. I know, bitch bitch, whine whine. But it's one more thing added to a very labor intensive process.

Around dinner time I was in a bad mood for some reason and made sure I got to the basement just for separation. The dogs enthusiasm for our dinner was more than I could handle. So I did get the holes drilled on the displays. Then went on a guilt trip for spending most the afternoon working on trackers. So I packed up the project and took it upstairs. All that was left to do was solder on the connectors. Unfortunately while reading email on my phone I just ran out of energy. It's a bad timeline I've gotten into lately. Crash early in the evening. Get up to do Sue's vitals, meds and insulin then spend too much time online at 2,3 or 4 in the morning.

So it looks like on Friday I'll get the LCD displays done. Next fab the din cable ties then I can start assembly. Might just have 10 trackers ready to ship by Monday!

Good Night! Or is it Good Morning!


Oh.... A bit of GREAT NEWS! Tonite is the FISRT NIGHT WITH THE WINDOWS OPEN!!!! It so great but I can't imagine even now going thru another winter. I would move south in a heartbeat it Sue would go along and if I could afford it!


OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home