Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Yes, IT COULD BE WORSE

I use to think MY LIFE JUST SUCKS! Yea, I got it real bad. Have a good paying job. A roof over my head. I'm (was) 60 pounds overweight. And we have money problems all caused by our own mis-management and lack of discipline.

When 2011 rolled around I was hoping for a good year...

NOT !!! Well lets say... the challenges started quickly... AT&T offered a 30K retirement enhancement. One employee accepted. They up'd it to 50K.. Hummm... In the end I passed that one up too but 11 of my co-workers didn't... They're gone and I'm now 2nd higest on seniority. 40 minutes before the deadline to accept the offer my wife Sue had a stroke. Yea, I thought life sucked... was I wrong... I was considering to retire hoping I could work with Sue to help improve her health. Now I think I made a mistake by not retiring. Is God trying to tell me something here?

Sue's stroke could have been worse. She had a brain bleed near her brain stem. It caused exrtreme dizziness and nausea. Those symptoms are still lingering almost two months later. She been home now for 6 days and is doing better than the first time when she was home for 3 days. She was back in the hospital for blood clots. This is pretty bad but I keep reminding myself it could be worse... and wonder will if I'll see it get worse. When will things get better? Will things ever get better???? Sooner or later? She is loosing weight, a good thing but for a bad reason. The nausea makes it hard for her to keep things down. The first time she was home she could not keep enough liquids down and got dehydrated. Were lucky this time she is working hard sipping water when she wants to just guzzle it down. She is afraid to eat and is hungry when not vomiting. Today was not a good day. She wanted to get a bath and wash her hair. We were able to do all that stuff but it left her totally exhusted. And that seemed to mess her stomach up too! I know it could be worse.

I dunno.... I have changed my mind about blogging about all this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home