Monday, May 03, 2010

LVB Tracker - 11 days till Hamvention

There are 11 days till Hamvention and I still have 11 trackers to assemble. This is totally unacceptable. I spent yesterday at Mom's but when I got home at 6:45pm my day at home just started. And when it ended I had one tracker on the bench that was not finished.... didn't even get one tracker built. Just too many interruptions at home! And on top of that Mork our dachshund boy is lame... he's limping on his right front leg... so now he has to go to the vet today and I have to got Mom's for the day. And while I'm typing this I can hear the hard drive on the Echolink Node computer starting and stopping, so that needs attention... It never ends... :)

So as a result, I have packed up the parts for the last 11 trackers to be built and will build them at Mom's. At least at Mom's there are very few interruptions. And I will be glad to have something to do since there is no internet of any kind available.

So we are on the road! 8:41am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home