Wednesday, April 21, 2010

LVB Tracker - Button Assy Complete

It's 4:00am and I am finished building 81 button assemblies seen above. I don't like staying up late like this but it's the only time life's interruptions can't take me away from this work. Plus I wanted to get ALL the button assemblies needed for the rest of the build done now while I have extra time.

I'm shocked and perhaps panicked that there are only 23 days till the Dayton Hamvention. Tomorrow I'll start on building up some printed circuit boards.

So much to do and so little time!

4:05am Good Morning!

1 Comments:

Anonymous James Colderwood said...

Hey Mike, Hope your well? Good to see you staying up to do the work. Good to catch you on Skype today! 81 Button assembelys closer to dayton :). You will make it I know you will :). Are you taking some to Dayton with you? Or are they all going to Amsat?
All the best
James Colderwood
2E0BMI / KD8MGV

6:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home