Sunday, April 04, 2010

LVB Trackers - Oh NO

Yesterday, Saturday, was very windy in the afternoon. Blew Sue's windsock into the trees trangling the trailing edge into one of the branches. This pisses her off so I thought I'd try to fix it before she saw it. Tried pulling REAL HARD on the sock to no avail. Brought out the tree trimmer to cut out the offending branch. BAD MOVE! Even with the sling on I drove my left shoulder to places it wasn't ready to goto yet. My shoulder was sore all night! DON'T TELL SUE! I think it will be OK.

I probably should rest for a few days but. I goofed off Saturday not building a single tracker. Did find the tie wraps I needed for the remaining assembly step before testing. But i'm gonna try to finish and ship at least 10 tomorrow. More if it doesn't bother my shoulder.

For now I need to finish my PT exercises and walk Rufus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home