Monday, March 22, 2010

LVB Trackers - build delays

Sunday brought a few unanticipated delays in an attempt to finish off 20 tracker boards. We decided to run an Ethernet cable at the restaurant from the router out into the dining area where some folks, my wife included, like to work. This could be used until we determine what is interfering with the wireless. That prompted a trip up to Microcenter for parts. In between time I was still able to get the electrolytic caps installed onto the tracker boards. After that I was on the big pc and choked on a worm while trying to find something on the web. Before I was done the pc wouldn't boot. Got it working on a backup hard drive and moved some web files off the infected drive. Then a mad dash to find my tool bag so we could goto the restaurant and run the cable. Arriving at the restaurant the crew was about to leave. Communications problems so we went home.

Today after Sue went to the restaurant to send emails I spent the morning messing with the pc and listening to satellite passes. Got permission from the doctor to drive and went to the restaurant to join Sue for lunch. Gooood chili. Came home and jumped on the tracker boards. I now have the 4 transistors mounted on all 20 boards. Next were gonna do the connectors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home