Tuesday, February 09, 2010

LVB Trackers - 5 shipped

A day late but 5 trackers will ship tomorrow. And I'm still behind probably 15 trackers. I am working on the next 100 trackers. They will be my last. Hopefully the demand will fall off. This is way too much work.

There is a little slip of paper that gets shipped with each tracker. It provides just enough information for the user to go online and find the info needed to get the thing working. The project needs an all inclusive user manual. But someone has to write it. I am not a good enough writer to produce something of quality and it would take me forever to learn how to use the tools. If I'm not building trackers I'm doing something else that didn't get done. In other words I don't have the time to write. Anyway, I'm packing trackers for shipping and ran out of that little strip of paper. And guess what? My laser printer was not working... Its been broke for weeks. Now I need it to print this little paper and to print the shipping labels. So off to Office Max I go and $91 and odd cents later I have a yellow toner cartrige. Yea, I only need black but the printer will not print with empty cartriges... only almost empty ones. It's only something!

So tomorrow I start building some button assemblies so I can build more trackers.

Thanks for reading this!

73's Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home