Thursday, January 21, 2010

Amazing

This time of the year it's slow at work but this year it's scarey slow. Fortunately I have a project in my other office that will keep me busy for a few days in between interruptions.

Early this morning Sue and I were discussing last nights completion of 10 LCD cables for the tracker project. Sue said she thought I built enough cables last year to last for a while. I told her that over 100 trackers were built last year depleting the supply of LCD cables and button assemblies built just before Hamvention. Thinking about it I couldn't beleive I built 100 LCD cables at one time so I went into blogger to find out cause I pretty much bolgged every day during that time. So in going back in blogger time I was first amazed at how many blogs I had written. Quite a few. Not too hard to read. And I found out that 90 LCD cables were built just before Hamvention. I read thru several blogs reminising the past and was shocked that I wrote so much about falling asleep inplace. That definetly proves that the pap machine I'm using now is helping. I do feel tired at times if I get to bed late too many days in a row. But staying awake is no longer an issue and I feel better now than I did back then almost a year ago when writing those blogs.

Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home