Wednesday, January 20, 2010

LVB Tracker - More progress

After a distracting weekend and getting tied up Monday and Tuesday got back to the workbench. Soldering iron is broke so one of Sundays distractions was troubleshooting and ordering parts. Hope they arrive tomorrow... I will need it to build button assemblies.

Tonite we got downstairs and settled in around 7 pm.... With the soldering station broke I decided to build LCD cables. By 9:30pm finished with 10 built. Not too bad considering I got the TV working and had recorded shows playing in the background.

Building trackers is a big burden on my free time (when I'm not working for a living) but when I get into building it's a great escape that takes me away from the realities of having way too much to do.J

10:54 pm. 73's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home