Thursday, January 14, 2010

LVB Trackers - Wednesday update

As you know I have too many things to do! Today the dsl equipment for a local restaurant I support came in. So after eating dinner there we proceeded to install the Gateway... that's what they call it now. After redoing the wire the gateway sync'd with the dslam in the central office. Now at&t has this web admin program that has to run before you can get online. What a pain in the butsky... a million questions later it started to work. I got so frustrated with it I let my wife finish.

Then we spent about 3 hours trying to get Outlook to send mail. Half that time working with tech support setting and verifying the same things about a dozen times. Then they said something wrong with Outlook and sent me to a support group that wanted money... our call ended. I googled the problem and think its the old email authorization issue. You cant send email from an at&t account unless its authorized from a admin web page. We'll deal with that tomorrow.

So you guessed it... NO TRACKER PROGRESS TONITE.

Did get a check in the mail from AMSAT to pay for most of the parts... THANKS MARTHA for the fast turn around.

Good nite

1:17am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home