Sunday, January 03, 2010

LVB Tracker - back to work tomorrow

Here I sit in front of the computer... a great time waster, if you let it. And breakfast has not happened yet! My 2 week vacation is over and it was a waste like all the rest. All of things you just can't get done while working for a living I can't seem to get done when I'm not. Course there seems to be many more distractions now that I'm older. Dunno if it's age or not but not a bad thing to blame. Computer failure 5 days ago didn't help things either. Helping a young kid get a website started didn't either... I'll never go there again!

So anyway. I'm gonna start building trackers now. All the morning distractions besides breakfast that I have to deal with are done so I'm gonna start.

Enough said... time to work!

11am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home