Sunday, November 22, 2009

LVB Tracker - Another Go At It

After several demands on my free time it is the weekend, Sunday. I am in the basement and will start flashing the pics of 21 boards (one is broke, no time to fix) and start assembly and testing. I am off till the Monday after Thanksgiving which might seem like a long time but still there are many events sheduled for this time. Tracker building will be a shoe-in event. Sorry for the broken record. I you feel you have the time to take over this successful project send me an email myoung@neo.rr.com at this point in my life I'd turn this great project over to the first person who wants it. Until then we will continue building till the demand drops off. Remember... Anytime I'm doing something for someone, I'm ignoring someone else who needs my time!
12:14pm

Flashed the first PIC on the first board... Took 45 minutes... minor shack cleanup to make the process easier... installed max232 backwards... discovered the PIC was installed backwards... and the cable was plugged into the wrong com port on the test pc... Now that cable has been used for the last several builds... how did it get into the wrong com port? I hope the rest of the day goes better. Weather is great outside. Should be raking the last of the leaves as the trees are all but done loosing them and I've been trying for the last 3 weekends to get the plane out. Havent flown since September. Sucks to be me... BUT.......... IT COULD BE MUCH WORSE!
1:06pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home