Sunday, October 25, 2009

LVB Trackers. It could be worse!

11:05am
Well the train is derailled... We started stuffing parts onto 11 pc boards last Sunday. Was making reasonable progress until my Mom went into the hospital Thursday evening. She is doing fine and we expect her to be home by tomorrow, Monday. So I lost three critical evenings.
Then came news we there are 14 orders back at the office. So this morning we started 9 more boards fora total of 20. By the time they are ready there will probably be more orders for the extra. And Sue will be dragging me to the grocery store, she will be grinning cheek to cheek and I will be sinking more into oblivion. And guess what... It's fall, end of October... The maple in our front yard has dropped most it's leaves in our yard and the neighbors. And neighbor Ellie doesn't need to be outside raking MY leaves to the curb. So when I get home I need to blow leaves. Then off to the hospital. I'd much rather JUST BUILD TRACKERS. But lately I don't get my way. I guess it could be worse. Off to the store!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home