Wednesday, August 12, 2009

LVB Trackers. August 2009 build.

Well summer is almost over. AirVenture is a lingering memory and THERE ARE 14 LVB Tracker ORDERS back at the office. Should have started Monday after returning from AirVentere but I just wanted to dwell on the past weeks events AND REST. So I did for the rest of the week... SORRY!

The good thing is everything was built and all I needed to do was assemble and test so Sunday evening I built 13 trackers. Monday evening I crashed with Mork in my chair. Tuesday evening got to chatting with Gould, WA4SXM, on Skype then fell asleep listening to the Amsat net on Echolink. And now I'm in bed pecking this out on my iPhone. I did run out of button assemblies and displays. I never got to finish all the button assy's before Dayton cause I needed to break that off to build boards. But the wires are all cut and stripped so all I need to do is wire them up, the FUN part anyway (really!). And also prep a few displays. Might just do what's left. Hope to ship on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home