Wednesday, June 24, 2009

3:15am

Well it's now 3:15am and I'm still up pecking this out on my new iPhone. Yes, new iPhone. I'm one of those who can't afford one but got it anyway. So now among all the other distractions that clutter my life here's another... AT $60.00 A MONTH! Now I know why iPhone users have terse emails. Where the onscreen keypad is a vast improvement over typing on a cellphone, it's an effort,at least for me,to use the keyboard. But I must say the iPhone is most impressive. And the reason I didn't buy into one two years ago still holds true... THE AT&T CELLULAR NETWORK STILL SUCKS. The iphone's weakest link. Not to mention AT&T did their best to PISS OFF their current iPhone customers with incredibly STUPID upgrade pricing. And they wonder why employees won't talk to customers... Nuff said. The iPhone rocks! 3:32am. Good Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home