Sunday, June 14, 2009

LVB Tracker - 13 days till Field Day

12:25pm We are at the Crooked River Grill enjoying a late breakfast. We all slept in this morning after we got the dogs walked/fed and the kitties fed. IT WAS GREAT ! ! !

When I get home will begin a major push to get 10 trackers built, tested and shipped by Monday or Tuesday. Followed by the remaining 15 from the latest build of 25.

THERE WILL BE NO TRACKER BUILDING FOR THE REMAINDER OF JUNE AND THE ENTIRE MONTH JULY!!! If another volunteer would like to fill that gap please call me 330-603-6922.

Last I heard there were 8 orders waiting at the office. I'm hoping the demand will slack off for a couple months. I need to do too many things around the house and I will be at AirVenture the last week of July. 12:32pm

1:01am Amidst numerous interruptions 10 trackers are built and are under test. They will be shipped Tuesday arriving at the AMSAT office on Thursday.

1:03am. Good Night

1 Comments:

Anonymous James said...

Well done mate. I am hoping the demand goes. Trackers are great but they are hard to work on. When i watch you i see a professional at work. Your soldering is great. I enjoy watching you at work there Mike. You make it interesting not only are you a interesting guy but funny. It will be good if we can plan are own build say you me and Eoghan. Please let me know what you think. I hope to see you on skype soon.

6:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home