Friday, May 08, 2009

LVB Tracker 7 days till Dayton Hamvention

The tracker pc boards are about 75 percent complete. Tonight we mounted the crystal, all the caps and the reset button. The transistors, voltage regulator/heat sink and idc connectors need to be mounted next. Then they need to be cleaned, the pic plugged in and flashed.

Saturday, May 9th I'm working for DARA. I volunteered again this year to work the inside exhibits floor. The volunteers meeting is Saturday in Dayton so I will be traveling there in the afternoon returning in the evening.

I sure hope the pcb's can be completed Sunday. I have never tried to do this many in so short a time. Looking back I should have told Gould the boards are arriving too late but I didn't. I arranged to have Wednesday off and will probably be really busy finishing up.

I am very tired.

Good Night!

12:04am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home