Sunday, May 03, 2009

LVB Tracker 12 days till Dayton Hamvention

We should be excited that it's only 12 days till Hamvention... I wish I could go back two months. I hope the stress to get ready for Hamvention does not spoil the event for me. It did one year... I spent two weeks building a portable repeater for Hamvention just prior to the event. Saturday morning someone said something to me that just pissed me off. I stayed in the hotel room most of the day steaming finally dragging myself to Hara mid afternoon. And this was probably in the late 70's when I was much younger with good brain chemistry! Found Bill Andrus and his girl friend. We sat down and had a great chat. I learned several things like... my friends and I were called the "the fat people" ha ha .... Then we went to dinner together. But there is one thing I learned when I had to get off of zoloft to get my airman's medical back... some things are not that important to get upset about. And to just walk away from bad situations.

11:03am
After walking Rufus this morning I fertilized the lawn. Haven't done that on years and it looked like it. Trying to get the weeds under control. Now we're back from breakfast and there's one more thing I need to do. Update the Crooked River Grill website. Started on it yesterday at breakfast. This morning at breakfast started moving files to the server and ran into a snag. One of the pages got messed up.... It's online so I need to tend to in NOW.


GOOD RIBS ! ! ! !

11:26am To work on the website....

2:18pm Website changes are complete. NOW WE CAN RESUME LVB TRACKER BUILDING!!

5:07pm 13 button assemblies built!

12:40am Monday. We have built 30 button assemblies. one-third of the way to our goal of 87. That should take us thru the end of the year. Going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home