Sunday, August 16, 2009

LVB Trackers, Sunday Aug 16th

Got started today about the same time, 11:30. Was up early enough but while I was doing my email Sue got me onto Michael Jackson website where there was a montage of his work. I know, don't go there... Ended up going to breakfast a little late.

Finishing up testing the trackers built last Sunday. Had one with the EEProm error. Going try re-flashing the PIC and see if that will do the job. We need more data about this error. So far we were just changing the PIC and away we go. Even at quantity prices that's 4-5 bucks a pic.


Also prep'd 9 lcd displays. Could have done another 12 or so but I don't like doing them and they'd be bouncing around the place. Used one and three went into other empty cases. Need to build at least one board for member. That probably won't ship with the trackers. I am not staying up till 2am!

It's 4:35pm Rufus will be looking for his walk even though it's warm outside. More as it happens.

1 Comments:

Anonymous James Colderwood 2e0bmi said...

Hello mate.
I have been reading your blog even though i'm on holiday. Hope you get the EPROM sorted i know they can be a real pain.
All the best to you and sue :D

2:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home