Monday, August 31, 2009

Pilots N Paws. PNP 5000

As if I didn't already have enough (too much) to do I just joined Pilots N Paws. This groups flies animals from kill shelters to rescue groups in an effort to save the animals life. I believe 4,000,000 animals are killed each year. Most may say "so what"! Well I value life, period. From Sept 12-20th PNP will attempt to move 5000 animals.

I have volunteered my time and plane to help but I can't do it alone. The avgas costs would send me to the poor house... I am almost there!

I am not one to ask for help but if anyone would like to help pay for some of the fuel costs I could transport more animals. Just leave me a comment below.

If you are in the Northeast Ohio area and would like to fly with me and the dogs to their new home and back, let me know! All it takes is gas money.

Also check out: pilotsnpaws.org

Thanks, Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home