Tuesday, November 10, 2009

LVB Tracker - Frustration!

Well I have finally overloaded my ass. Too much to do. Too many folks to talk to and help... or try. I typically spend 95% of my time at home in the basement. Sue and I get home, she goes upstairs I go to the basement where there is a plethora of things to do. The latest thing is talking on Skype... Yep, skype. Mostly with old friends locally and new ones in the UK. It's a blast. All the fun of ham radio without the work.

We have also had to help my Mom with some health issues. Now one of the dogs is sick and the leaves now need to be dealt with. But that will be over with in a few weeks.

I started building 11 tracker boards about a month ago. Then added nine more for a total of twenty. There's probably orders at the AMSAT office for that many. 100 tracker cases arrived too. That was sort of depressing but I told Gould Smith I'd build them until the interest dies off. Too many projects spawned on Skype has eaten into prime building time. Last night I ran out of flux remover. It's always something!

Now I'm in a situation where if I focus my time on any one thing I am depriving someone else of my time or something my time produces. I don't work fast but can get a lot done if not interrupted.

Just now my wife hinted about possibly spending the evening upstairs. The DVR is almost full! And she could use some help with the sick doggie.

So I guess the trackers will need to wait another day and my skype friends will do fine without me. Now if I can only accept my decision.

Hopefully in a few years it won't matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home