Friday, March 05, 2010

LVB Trackers - surgery successful!

The surgery went extremely well. The hospital staff was excellent. The only problem is the result is I can't use my left arm for many many weeks. This will all but stop Tracker production. My wife doesn't think I should worry about it but the situation only gets worse if I let it. I got a lot of stuff done in preparation but it's next to impossible to assemble with one hand. Perhaps once I get started Sue will change her mind and help. Started 20 pc boards but didn't make as much progress on them as I hoped. Pain in my shoulder is minimal so that won't be an issue. The doctor said I could use my hand but with the arm in a sling movement is very limited. Got a web project from the restaurant so that will be Saturdays project.

If you live in the Akron area and am an excellent builder and would like to volunteer some time to AMSAT, let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home