Thursday, February 25, 2010

LVB Tracker - 6 shipped today

In spite of the Olympics distraction and just being plum tired I shipped 6 trackers out today. Really wanted to ship them Wednesday (yesterday) but I fell asleep while doing emails. I haven't done that for a while.

Right now I'm trying to get a headache or fever or something... just feel sorta blah. Hoping it the lack of food as I didn't take time to eat a proper lunch... just snacked from my bag.

So if I feel up to it I will start cutting wires to make more LCD cables. The next build will be for 20 trackers and I'm short about 15 lcd cables.

Will get my shoulder operated on next Wednesday, March 3rd. This will just about take me out as far as building trackers. That's why I'm gonna build lcd cables now. It's something only I can do easily and is one of 2 parts that I hafta manufacture. Anyone can stuff parts on circuit boards so that will be left for last. My wife Sue wants to help so now I will let her. Hopefully in a month I will be allowed to use my left arm and can start the build for Dayton.

Remember folks... This is the last batch of 100 trackers I'm building. Another volunteer will hafta pick up the ball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home