Monday, February 22, 2010

LVB Trackers - Olympic Update

In spite of the major distraction of the Olympics the last week or so tonite I finished 30 button assemblies and assembled 4 of the 5 trackers that will ship out next.

Actually I enjoy building more when there is something interesting going on in the background. A favorite TV show, Cleveland Indians or Cavaliers ball game or just a radio in the shack scanning the local repeaters. In fact I've been doing this so long I remember building trackers during the 2008 Summer Olympics.

Hopefully these 5 trackers can ship Wednesday. Will start on a 20 unit build Thursday. Hopefully there will be no insurmountable interruptions.

Was to two eye doctors today and kicked butt at work to get all my work done. My eyes feel like they have been ridden hard, put away wet so I'm going to bed.

11:32pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home