Thursday, February 18, 2010

LVB Trackers - Olympics

I love the Olympics ever since I watched Dorthy Hamill win gold at the 1976 Olympics. So amidst all the other distractions I'm trying to watch the Olympics while building trackers.

The five trackers shipped last week finally arrived at the AMSAT office delayed by the snowstorms out east.

And now I've developed floaters in my left eye! And I thought the floaters in my right eye were gonna drive me nuts. There is nothing I can do about this so I hope to control the desire to go nuts.

Monday night I started building button assemblies. Figured I could build 30 pretty quick. I'd rather build about 100 but that might take all week and since I am still behind in deliveries I'll hafta balance what I do to get trackers built and shipped out to AMSAT. Hope to get another 5 out next week. Then we'll start building up circuit boards using the last batch of 100 that arrived recently. Remember... this is the last 100 trackers I will build. If you want a good project let me know. And if you want a tracker get in now!

12:45am Off to bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home