Friday, February 26, 2010

LVB Trackers - Good News

My wife Sue pissed me off when we got home from dinner so I just went to the basement to chill. Better than staying upstairs being pissed. So I started cutting wire for 20 LCD cables with the Olympics on a monitor just to my left. Cut 240 little white wires before 10pm. Hum... Still early... So I decided to start the strip an crimp operation. Did 60 of them and decided to call it a night. Being this is part of my hobby I forget it's still work. Then wonder why I'm so tired. Two jobs on 6 hrs sleep doesn't make it. Duh! Went upstairs and crashed in my chair with Mork. And it was a good day!

This morning got up and blew snow before work. Missed breakfast, shower and was late to work to boot. But my little spot on earth is better for it!!!

Hoping the best for your day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home