Wednesday, April 07, 2010

LVB Tracker - 36 days till Dayton


At 10:20 am today I started cutting the 1104 little white wires that make up the LCD cable. My shoulder gets a pinching sensation while doing this so I will be resting frequently as a precaution and cause that little pinch gets annoying. I will attempt to build 94 LCD cables. That will exhaust the parts I have for the LCD Cable.

I was looking at last years blogs and found out we are about 2 weeks ahead of where we were last year! Hope that means I will not be building trackers in my hotel room during the banquet!

Back to work.
2:00pm

Been catching up on recorded TV while cutting wires. It actually works out quite well. Where I can't continuously cut wire due to a sore shoulder, I cut during the commercials and rest during the show! Working on the last 200 wires now and might finish before dinner. Bad news is I will probably run out of white wire. Last year the same thing happened about the same time. I ordered a bunch of wire (1000 ft) but I might use it all. But now I have traffic on skype so we'll try to finish after dinner.
5:53pm

LCD cable wires are cut. Next we will do the button assy wires to see if we have enough wire.
8:28pm

Found enough switches to build 81 button assemblies. Just finished cutting the required wires and HAD ENOUGH WIRE!

Cut 600ft of wire today!

I am done for today... Good Night!
10:14PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home