Sunday, April 25, 2010

LVB Trackers - 18 days till the Dayton Hamvention

The above picture shows yesterdays effort of building 10 tracker boards (background)and the bare circuit boards (foreground)I hope to finish today. That will get us the 30 boards needed for the Dayton Hamvention build. Last evening while visiting my Mom I finished crimping the din cables. The only sub-assembly that is not done is the LCD displays. Those will get done tomorrow. Then its onto assembling and testing trackers.

Its 1220pm and all the family stuff is done so I have the entire afternoon to build boards. Then its off to visit Mom and I will finish when I get back... Every time I do this I find little things that save time in the process. So I will drop the b.s. here and get to it! 12:22pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home