Saturday, May 01, 2010

LVB Trackers - 12 days till the Dayton Hamvention

Oh my... I have lost some time... Less than 2 full weeks till the Dayton Hamvention.

1:30pm STATUS: Well right now I'm in the middle of cutting the grass. A light rain shower is blowing thru so I came inside to get caught up on the basement stuff... Spent last night over at Mom's... She is doing better and I imagine the family (her kids) might consider letting her be alone but with frequent visits mostly around meal time. But tomorrow and Monday I will be there during the day. If I don't make significant tracker progress today then I will take the build on the road over to Mom's. This is nothing new... I assembled and tested over 20 trackers last year in my hotel room during Hamvention... well Friday afternoon, evening and into Saturday morning... About 12 hours. Don't really wanna do that again and besides this year I'm sharing a room with Gould, WA4SXM and I'm sure he won't want me in there building at 2am in the morning! 1:51pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home