Friday, April 30, 2010

LVB Trackers - Dayton build stalled

Wednesday night during the tracker build I had to go into a box to get some grommets. I hate looking for parts but it's part of the process. A box that was partially filled with junk had been in my way all day was there again. Not thinking and a bit stressed I used by bad arm to move the box out of the way in a not so gentle motion. And my arm talked (screamed) back to me immediately (ouch!). Pain was not too bad so I finished a couple trackers and quit for the evening... Around 9pm.

Thursday was my day to be with Mom. Today, Friday was physical therapy day in the morning and web site work in the afternoon and next an overnighter at Mom's

so the tracker project is on hold.

1 Comments:

Anonymous James Colderwood said...

Hey Mike, Sorry to hear about your arm...... I hope that it's not to bad! Send my wish's to your mum. Have a good evening :)

7:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home