Thursday, March 17, 2011

LVB Trackers - some progress

Blogging while walking dog. Made good progress today. Got downstairs after lunch. Cleaned the 10 PCB's in work. Did voltage check installed then flashed the pics then plugged in the USB module. Also listened to a few passes of AO51, SO50 and AO27. After I finished the boards I was at the pc which is now a radio thanks to the Flex 5000 and was tuning around 20 while looking for tracker parts onDigikey heard this special event station in Ireland working a light pileup whatever that is. Anyway, he started calling CQ so I gave him a call HE ANSWERED ME. guess I'm rediscovering radio with the Flex. Kinda cool!

So now it's time to walk the dogs get dinner then cleanup. If I can get back downstairs I need to prep the LCD displays. Only got 20 left so I'll do them all, only needing 10.

So that's wasup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home