Monday, February 09, 2009

Think I'm getting a cold! Building LVB Trackers

11:14pm
Well I think I'm getting a cold. Back of my throat is scratchy and it seems to be crawling up the back of my nose. Wonderful.

Bernie called today. He is my airplane mechanic who is going into nursing. He's been working on planes for 30 years and is tired of not being able to make a living. So he's taking tests to get into nursing school. The one he took last week he passed but didn't place as high as he would like to. The school offers short courses that will help him do better when he takes the test again. So we will not be doing the annual inspection this week. Ok by me!!!

Last evening was a total bust. I was surfing on YouTube and somehow got on this guys site where he has all the Star War movies listed on 10 minute segments. What I don't get is how he stitches them together. Well you know how that went... I started with the last 20 minutes of Star Wars then The Empire Strikes Back and fell asleep towards the end of Return of the Jedi. Don't know what I like about those old movies. I thought the original Star Wars was so cool I watched it about 7 times in the movie theaters. The last time the movie house had stereo audio and the battle for the death star was awesome in stereo. Now I'm wondering if I just like the movies or like them because it takes me back to a better time. When I was much younger, carefree, single.

Sue called me today just as I was trying to leave work. She wanted to know when I was getting home. Mork was in the side yard and rolled in dog poop... Had it all over him and needed a bath. So that's what I came home to. Mindy got into it too so we had two shitty dachshunds to give baths to.

Took Michael, the 12 yr old, from across the street with us to dinner at the Crooked River Grill. Got home around 8:15 I guess.

So as far as the trackers go I did the voltage test, applied their serial numbers, installed and flashed the pics. Two of the boards were assembled into cases and are in test.

I will post pics tomorrow of the completed board.

That's all for tonite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home