Sunday, April 15, 2012

32 days till 2012 Dayton Hamvention

Had to work today... Get an extra 4 hours paid for working Sundays. That's 16 extra hours a month. Makes a difference. Best part is all I do is drive around and do dumb things. Once in a while I solve real problems which is what I'm there for. I also get Fridays off which is a great time to schedule doctor and vet appointments.

Finally got downstairs and over to the work bench. Finished stripping the 1200 wires I cut last February for the LCD cable assemblies. That's enough wires for 100 LCD cable assemblies but I can't take the time to build them so we'll just do 30. If I build 10 trackers and send them to AMSAT before Hamvention I still have parts for 20 trackers to take to Dayton. Took 20 last year and I think 6 went back to the AMSAT office. So we should be good.

Crimped connector contacts on 30 of the wires and my left shoulder got sore. So we're resting atm. Listening to the guys on 3850. Will try to do another 30 before turning in for the night.

Also got to get to bed on time tonight. Only got about 3 hours sleep last night and that doesn't work anymore.

73

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home