Monday, April 16, 2012

LVB Trackers - 31 days till 2012 Dayton Hamvention

OMG can you believe its 31 days till Hamvention... This is going to be tight.

Had a GREAT day at work today... Busy all day with 3 instead of 2 central offices to work in.

Just ordered $1000.00 worth of parts from Digikey and I noticed the prices have gone up so much we'll need to figure how much it cost to build LVB Trackers... Might hafta raise the price.

Resting left sholder from crimping LCD cable wires. Will run out of crimps but the Digikey parts just ordered will be in by weeks end and there is always other things I can do to get them built.

Should order parts from Jameco and Mouser... We'll see.

Dinner is served...

9:43pm UPDATE:

Crimped LCD cable assy. wires until I ran out of crimp connectors. Since I had more time I got out 30 LCD's and processed them. Every project has a bad part and this one is processing the LCD's. I usually leave this chore till I need them. But now they are ready. I FEEL GOOD!

I'm done for the night. Upstairs and in my chair!

Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home