Friday, March 06, 2009

PROGRESS FINALLY

After floundering for a week after loosing last weekend to the dog, we have made some progress.

Besides going to class on Wednesday I can't remember what happened to the other evenings. I remember falling asleep in front of the computer. Should never get in front of that thing. Goto the work bench first.

Ah the memory is returning... To help offset nightmarish money problems, I've begun to sell off unused stuff on eBay. Spent some of Sunday and Monday listing things. Then Thursday I had to re list one of the items due to numerous errors. So between selling and sleeping the week evaporated.


We have button assemblies and lcd cables... see above.






Button Assembly


















LCD Cable



















Tonite, Friday after finally getting downstairs after dinner, taking the doxies out and walking Rufus (BOO) I finished building the button assemblies. The LCD cables were finished about 3 weeks ago. As I'm writing this I'm realizing I need to find a way to focus on this project and fill in the gaps.

Anyway... If my wife the dogs and cats let me I hope to be testing trackers this weekend. Tomorrow we'll start by processing 10 lcd displays.

CAVS got beat by Boston while I'm writing this..... depressing.

This blog takes too much time... It might have to go. There's no real benefit.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home