Tuesday, April 17, 2012

LVB Trackers - 30 days till 2012 Dayton Hamvention

WOW, 30 days till Dayton Hamvention. SCARES THE HELL OUTTA ME.

Making progress.

Ordered all the parts I will need to proceed from Mouser and Jameco. But I need to tell ya about Digikey.

Last evening I ordered parts from Digikey. Finished my order about 6:30 eastern. This morning I was getting frustrated cause I could not find an order confirmation from Digikey then anticipating a hassle calling them and getting it straightened out. Finally found THE SHIPPING NOTICE! Digikey shipped the order about 5 hours after I entered it. HOLY CRAP... That was FAST!!! So I will have parts from them by Thursday. We'll see how Mouser and Jameco do. I suspect the Mouser stuff to be here probably Monday. Jameco usually takes a week.

Going to bed!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home