Monday, April 23, 2012

LVB Trackers - 25 days till 2012 Dayton Hamvention

Contrary to a previous post I cannot build a button assembly in 8 minutes.  It's more like 10 to 12 minutes.


I also discovered its easier for me to see with my round tube fluorescent magnifying glass work lamp.  I have never used it as extensively as I used it tonight to build something.  I actually felt better cause I could see better!
Bad sign though that I am getting old!

During the build I was listening to the guys on 3850.  Found out probably the BEST SOLID STATE LINEAR AMP is built right here in OHIO.  http://www.dishtronix.com/prometheus.html  This solid state no tune fire-breather is rated at 1500 watts CONTINOUS OUTPUT SSB/CW/RTTY.  Priced at 10K I better get busy and sell a buncha stuff.

Got 21 button assemblies built.  Not a good showing but with all the distractions its I can do!

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home