Monday, April 30, 2012

LVB Trackers - 18 days till 2012 Dayton Hamvention

Almost 4am Monday morning.  Up to let Rufus outside.

Last evening started a 11 board build.  I found it's easier to build-up a small group of 10 boards instead of like 20.  I've done 20 and it seems to take forever to do anything.  Too long to mount 10k resistors.  Too long to mount the 6 1N4148 diodes.  And forever to mount the 3 machined sockets soldering  66 connections.  Easier to build 11 in two evenings than 20 in 4 evenings or a week.  I don't have many weeks to burn.  After the board build I can do a different task then build the last 11 boards.

Five trackers are boxed up to be shipped to Martha at AMSAT today.

Rufus is back in.  Hope he doesn't get sick again.  His condition is very stressful to Sue and I.

Will try for a nap.  Need rest to build this evening after work!
4:12am edst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home